Saturday, September 11, 2004

Bushed.

Hi!!

My blogger is a little conky, so I just pray that this message gets posted!

After seeing all the messages from the Yahoo group(have you joined it yet?), tag board, Friendster and emails, I thought to myself: What deep shit did I get myself into?!?

I'm really sorry if for this coming month I'm going to seem as if I've been making empty promises to make the MPC phabulously wonderful by keeping this blog extremely updated with latest news, because I CAN'T!!!

Screw Exams!

Thanks to Kaylee, Lenny JC, emily and those who gave your thumbs up for this site, you don't know how much it means to me. And for the first time I felt a real sense of connection with everyone as a club when I saw k's message (either that or I mis-interpreted it when she actually wants more updated info about Michael Phelps... )
Well that made me even more guilty cos' I can't update for at least another 2 weeks... ARGH!

By the way there seem to be reports of Michael Phelps trying to date JENNA BUSH!?! I seen the full report here, and another about Karolina Kurkova here.

If you are Michael Phelps, who will you pick? (It's really DUH) Though the sizes of the photos are different, we all know who's REALLY bigger.

Jenna Bush VS Karolina Kurkova




Well here's some photos (Phelps'-info-hungry people should have already seen these) Michael Phelps has changed his hairstyle (FINALLY) but the bloody GETTYIMAGES
embalmment (yes I said EMBALMMENT) is really an eyesore. Hope you all won't mind... Or just let me post the thumbnails. They are small but much better.


WHAT CAN I SAY? Posted by Hello


Signing autographs at the Disney tour! Posted by Hello



Michael Phelps back in Baltimore signing autographs. 10th Sep. Posted by Hello
OK NOW I REALLY got to go... take care for this upcoming month!
Today is the 3rd anniversary of the September 11th attack. The MPC wishes to express their heartfelt condolences and prayers to those who suffered. God bless America.
-Xtina, MPC President-