Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Michael Phelps' CRUSH! (I'm CRUSHED.)


Michael Phelps, The One. Posted by Hello

I regret to inform everyone that in a recent interview Michael Phelps announced that his celebrity crush is no other than... LINDSAY LOHAN.

(President's note: *collapse* Why must I receive such news on my birthday!)

According to reliable sources, Lindsay Lohan was a talented child actress who is now morally challanged, with habits of smoking and partying (her circle of friends include Paris Hilton). She is rumored to have received a breast enhancement service and is now officially attached to Wilmer Valderrama of The 70's Show fame.

Apparently, he expressed that Lindsay Lohan is "pretty hot. I think she's the cutest of the bunch."

A poll is now available on the right column. Do vote to express your opinion. Your vote is important to us!

Hopefully Michael Phelps will change his perspective from a teenager to a mature adult soon. VERY SOON.
------------------------

President's note: Thank you everyone for the wonderful appreciation. There has been, once again, a reshuffle of the committee, with new addition to our big family!

President: Xtina (reinstated)
Vice-president/Cockroach: Mel
Secretary: Jean
Treasurer: P.S
Public Relations Officer: Geri
Logistics I.C: Jocelyn
Operations Manager (newly appointed): King Man

We welcome everyone to join us!

*A conversation between me and my Math tutor:

MT: Who's that? Michael Phelps? Love you?
Me: YEAHHHH.... *swoons*
MT: WAIT LONG LONG.